Step into the world of wizardry and sip Harry Potter's favorite Hogsmeade drink. Here's the recipe you need to make yourself a boozy Butterbeer. Whether you're curling up to watch a Harry Potter movie or just want to enjoy a cold, delicious drink with friends while discussing what Malfoy's up to now. Pair your cocktail with a Butterbeer scented soy candle or wax melts to really transform your home into the Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks.
- 1 shot butterscotch schnapps
- 1 shot vanilla vodka
- 6 ounces cream soda
- whipped cream
- butterscotch syrup (or caramel drizzle)
- Measure 1 shot of butterscotch schnapps and pour it into your glass.
- Repeat with vanilla vodka.
- Top the rest of your glass with 6 ounces of cream soda.
- Top with whipped cream, starting with the outer rim of the glass and using a circling motion to swirl the whipped cream and cover the opening.
- Drizzle butterscotch syrup (or caramel sauce) on top of the whipped cream.
For a virgin Butterbeer, replace the schnapps and vodka with butterscotch syrup flavoring.
Share this post
- Tags: Recipe