Wool Dryer Ball & Essential Oil Set
This set of dryer balls with an essential oil blotter bottle is an eco-friendly alternative to using dryer sheets and fabric softener. Just throw 1-2 wool balls blotted with an essential oil of your choice into the dryer with your clothes. Once the cycle runs, you'll have soft, fresh-smelling clothes replacing the need for throw-away dryer sheets. Each wool ball lasts for over 1,000 loads of laundry!
A great gift for yourself or anyone on your list, this set includes 4 wool dryer balls and a 0.35 oz bottle of essential oil.
Why should you make the switch to wool dryer balls?
1. SOFTENS LAUNDRY NATURALLY: No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
2. SHORTENS DRY TIME: Saves time, money and energy!
3. ECO-FRIENDLY: Reusable balls last for over 1,000 loads of laundry, replace dryer sheets & liquid fabric softeners, and reduce garbage waste. The wool balls are also a healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls.
About the Wool:
This high-quality, bleach-free wool is sourced from New Zealand, which is known for their humane sheep-ranching laws. Then each ball is needle-felted by a female artist in Nepal, paid high living wages.
About the Essential Oil:
Essential oils (EOs) are a substance extracted from the seeds, flowers, leaves, roots, stems, or bark of plants, typically through steam distillation, expression, or extraction. These 100% pure essential oils are vegan, cruelty-free, and non-gmo. They are safe for use in small amounts when dabbed on the dryer balls, but please try to avoid direct contact with your skin.
How to use:
1. Using 1-2 wool balls, hold the bottle of essential oil tight against the wool ball so that no oil can seep out. Then, tip the bottle over for no longer than a second to allow some of the essential oil to soak into the wool ball. Repeat just a few times until the aroma is to your liking. (This make take a few loads until you figure out what works best for you).
2. Place the wool balls into the dryer and start the drying cycle. If you need to do multiple loads back to back, you probably do not need to add more essential oil.
3. When the cycle is done, remove the wool balls and store them in a safe location out of reach from pets and children.
4. Repeat this process for your next laundry day!