The perfect pairing for your new Grandma's Christmas Cookies soy candle or wax melts is a warm batch of snickerdoodles, using the recipe that inspired the scent from When In Aroma.
Makes: 24 cookies
- 1/3 cup soft shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup and 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Mixture of 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Cream together sugar and shortening. Add egg and mix well.
- Mix flour, cream of tartar, and baking soda. Add to mixture.
- Chill dough for 1 hour, then round into balls.
- Roll balls in sugar and cinnamon.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
If you haven't yet, go pick up your own Grandma's Christmas Cookies candle to complement this snickerdoodle recipe.
Share this post
- Tags: Recipe