Skull Jar Soy Candle
This spooky skull candle is a limited quantity, special edition jar perfect for your fall and Halloween decor. Fill it with 16 ounces of your favorite fall seasonal scent.
Choose from our fall scents:
• Apple Cider Donut
• Brown Sugar Cinnamon
• Country Craft Store
• Cranberry Apple Marmalade
• Fall Foliage
• Hot Maple Toddy
• Maple Glazed Apples
• Pumpkin Spice Latte
• Salem Nights
• Burn time: 50-60 hours
16 oz Candle
• Dimensions: 3.25” x 3.75”
• Ideal for larger rooms to fill the space with delicious aroma
Why choose a soy wax candle?
• ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a clean burning, non-toxic wax which means it’s good for both the environment and your health. It’s vegan, cruelty-free and all natural. Not to mention, the wax will not give off black soot like paraffin wax that can stain your walls.
• LONGER BURN TIME: At a lower melting point, soy candles burn slower and extend the life of your candle.
• UNIQUE QUIRKS: After burning your soy candle, the surface may cool with craters just like the moon.
• AMERICAN-GROWN: Soy wax is harvested from soy beans grown in America.
Tips to get the most out of your candle:
1. On the first burn of your new candle, let the wax melt pool reach the edges of the jar. For 4 oz candles this may be as little as 1 hour and for 11 oz candles as long as 3 hours. This prevents “tunneling” and increases burn time.
2. ALWAYS trim the wick to about ¼” before burning your candle especially when the wick has “mushroomed” after the previous burn.
Candle Safety Information:
• Don’t burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
• Never leave the candle burning unattended
• Trim the wick before burning the candle
• Keep the candle away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Stop burning the candle with ¼” of wax left in the jar