12 pc Seashell Wax Melts
Grab a bag of seashell wax melts to bring the beach home with you. Choose from a variety of different scents. Seashells are dyed a "melon" color which is a light, pale pink. Each bag includes 12 wax melts.
Wax weight: 5 oz
Wax melts are used in containers specifically designed for warming wax. These are called wax melters which are typically used for decorative purposes in your home and can be purchased almost anywhere. They will either have a cord to plug into an outlet or plug right into the outlet themselves.
Instructions for use:
- Place one or two seashells in your wax melter. Save the rest in your mini burlap sack for later.
- Plug in your wax melter and turn on the heat.
- Watch the seashells melt into a pool of wax. Quick, snap a picture!
- When you’re done, turn off the wax melter, unplug and let the wax harden. Then, when you’re ready to use again, turn the wax melter back on and the wax will melt once again.
Why choose a soy wax melt?
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a clean burning, non-toxic wax which means it’s good for both the environment and your health. It’s vegan, cruelty-free and all natural. Not to mention, the wax will not give off black soot like paraffin wax that can stain your walls.
- LONGER BURN TIME: At a lower melting point, soy wax melts burn slower and extend the life of your melt.
- AMERICAN-GROWN: Soy wax is harvested from soy beans grown in America.
Wax Melt Safety Information:
- Never leave the burning wax unattended
- Keep the melting wax away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children
- Place the wax melter on a stable, heat-resistant surface