Enchanted Soy Wax Melt
Be enchanted by this sandalwood and rose blend for a floral scent that gives your home a soft and delightful atmosphere. The floral smell is balanced by the woodsy sandalwood for a scent all nose palettes are sure to love.
Scent Notes: 🌹Rose, Balsam, Cedar, Amber, Vanilla, Musk
Buy 4 wax melts, get 1 free! Just add 5 wax melts to your cart and the discount will apply automatically.
Wax melts are used in containers specifically designed for warming wax. These are called wax melters which are typically used for decorative purposes in your home and can be purchased almost anywhere. They will either have a cord to plug into an outlet or plug right into the outlet themselves.
Wax weight: 2.75 oz
Burn time: 25-40 hours
Dimensions: 1” square blocks
Instructions for use:
- Pop the wax out of the clamshell.
- Break off 1 block of wax and store the remaining blocks in the clamshell for later.
- Place the block of wax in a wax melter.
- Plug in your wax melter and turn on the heat.
- When you’re done, turn off the wax melter, unplug and let the wax harden. Then, when you’re ready to use again, turn the wax melter back on and the wax will melt once again.
Why choose a soy wax melt?
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a clean burning, non-toxic wax which means it’s good for both the environment and your health. It’s vegan, cruelty-free and all natural. Not to mention, the wax will not give off black soot like paraffin wax that can stain your walls.
- LONGER BURN TIME: At a lower melting point, soy wax melts burn slower and extend the life of your melt.
- AMERICAN-GROWN: Soy wax is harvested from soy beans grown in America.
Wax Melt Safety Information:
- Never leave the burning wax unattended
- Keep the melting wax away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children
- Place the wax melter on a stable, heat-resistant surface