Cucumber Melon Soy Candle
Part of When In Aroma’s signature spring seasonal scents, Cucumber Melon is a light, refreshing spring scent of juicy melons and cucumbers.
Scent Notes: Melons, Floral, Musk
4 sizes to choose from:
4 oz Candle
• Burn time: 20-30 hours
• Dimensions: 2.24” x 2.75”
• Ideal for smaller rooms or when you’re sitting right next to the candle
7 oz Candle
• Burn time: 30-40 hours
• Dimensions: 2.75” x 3”
• Ideal for smaller rooms or when the candle is nearby
11 oz Candle
• Burn time: 40-50 hours
• Dimensions: 3.25” x 3”
• Ideal for larger rooms to fill the space with delicious aroma
15 oz Candle
• Burn time: 50-60 hours
• Dimensions: 3.5” x 3”
• Ideal for larger rooms and candle addicts
Want to sample all of the spring scents? Grab our spring scent candle sampler and get a 4 oz candle of each spring scent for 15% off retail price.
Why choose a soy wax candle?
• ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a clean burning, non-toxic wax which means it’s good for both the environment and your health. It’s vegan, cruelty-free and all natural. Not to mention, the wax will not give off black soot like paraffin wax that can stain your walls.
• LONGER BURN TIME: At a lower melting point, soy candles burn slower and extend the life of your candle.
• UNIQUE QUIRKS: After burning your soy candle, the surface may cool with craters just like the moon.
• AMERICAN-GROWN: Soy wax is harvested from soy beans grown in America.
Tips to get the most out of your candle:
1. On the first burn of your new candle, let the wax melt pool reach the edges of the jar. For 4 oz candles this may be as little as 1 hour and for 11 oz candles as long as 3 hours. This prevents “tunneling” and increases burn time.
2. ALWAYS trim the wick to about ¼” before burning your candle especially when the wick has “mushroomed” after the previous burn.
Candle Safety Information:
• Don’t burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
• Never leave the candle burning unattended
• Trim the wick before burning the candle
• Keep the candle away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Stop burning the candle with ¼” of wax left in the jar