Bleeding Heart-Shaped Soy Wax Melts
This one is for the single and broken-hearted this Valentine's Day. Sometimes love sucks. These heart-shaped wax melts bleed red from the inside out. Grab a bag in the scent of your choice! Our favorites for February are Enchanted or Pink Candy Hearts. Choose between a 6-piece or 12-piece bag.
Wax weight: 4 oz or 8 oz
Wax melts are used in containers specifically designed for warming wax. These are called wax melters which are typically used for decorative purposes in your home and can be purchased almost anywhere. They will either have a cord to plug into an outlet or plug right into the outlet themselves.
Instructions for use:
- Place one heart in your wax melter. Save the rest in your mini burlap sack for later.
- Plug in your wax melter and turn on the heat.
- Watch the heart melt into a pool of wax. Quick, snap a picture!
- When you’re done, turn off the wax melter, unplug and let the wax harden. Then, when you’re ready to use again, turn the wax melter back on and the wax will melt once again.
Why choose a soy wax melt?
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a clean burning, non-toxic wax which means it’s good for both the environment and your health. It’s vegan, cruelty-free and all natural. Not to mention, the wax will not give off black soot like paraffin wax that can stain your walls.
- LONGER BURN TIME: At a lower melting point, soy wax melts burn slower and extend the life of your melt.
- AMERICAN-GROWN: Soy wax is harvested from soy beans grown in America.
Wax Melt Safety Information:
- Never leave the burning wax unattended
- Keep the melting wax away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children
- Place the wax melter on a stable, heat-resistant surface