Apple Cider Donut Soy Wax Melt
Part of When In Aroma’s signature fall seasonal scents, Apple Cider Donut is reminiscent of a delicious treat at a fall festival, combining the sweetness of apple cider and cinnamon sugar for a comforting fall candle scent for your home.
Scent Notes: 🍩 Donut, Cinnamon, Apple Cider, Vanilla, Sugar
Buy 4 wax melts, get 1 free! Just add 5 wax melts to your cart and the discount will apply automatically.
Love trying new wax melt scents? Check out our monthly wax melt subscription! You'll get a new, exclusive scent each month that you can't get elsewhere on the site. Join the community of wax melt addicts and keep your home fresh with new scents.
Wax melts are used in containers specifically designed for warming wax. These are called wax melters which are typically used for decorative purposes in your home and can be purchased almost anywhere. They will either have a cord to plug into an outlet or plug right into the outlet themselves.
Wax weight: 2.75 oz
Dimensions: 1” square blocks
Instructions for use:
- Pop the wax out of the clamshell.
- Break off 1 block of wax and store the remaining blocks in the clamshell for later.
- Place the block of wax in a wax melter.
- Plug in your wax melter and turn on the heat.
- When you’re done, turn off the wax melter, unplug and let the wax harden. Then, when you’re ready to use again, turn the wax melter back on and the wax will melt once again.
Why choose a soy wax melt?
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a clean burning, non-toxic wax which means it’s good for both the environment and your health. It’s vegan, cruelty-free and all natural. Not to mention, the wax will not give off black soot like paraffin wax that can stain your walls.
- LONGER BURN TIME: At a lower melting point, soy wax melts burn slower and extend the life of your melt.
- AMERICAN-GROWN: Soy wax is harvested from soy beans grown in America.
Wax Melt Safety Information:
- Never leave the burning wax unattended
- Keep the melting wax away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children
- Place the wax melter on a stable, heat-resistant surface