Seashell Shaped Goat Milk Soap
The perfect bathroom accessory this summer are these seashell shaped soaps, made with goat milk for a creamy and moisturizing wash. What's better is you can pick the color that best matches your bathroom aesthetic whether that's a light ocean blue, a rare seashell pink, or a sparkling starfish yellow.
Goat milk soap is gentle, rich in nutrients, and a natural exfoliant. Most commercial soaps contain harsh surfactants that may strip your skin of natural moisture and oils, leaving it feeling dry and tight. With high amounts of fat, this soap cleanses your skin without removing natural fatty acids and retains moisture.
Choose from three summer scents:
- "Aruban Sunset," a tropical scent combining coconut, peach and a gentle ocean breeze
- "Mango Colada," a refreshing scent of fruity mango and light coconut
- "Oceanside," a fresh and classic sea salt scent
Weight: 3 oz
Dimensions: 3" x 3" x 1"
- Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Fragrance Oil
- Blue Seashell Coloring: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue
- Pink Seashell Coloring: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Yellow Seashell Coloring: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Soybean Protein