Pumpkin Jar Soy Candle
This cute jack-o'-lantern is a limited quantity, special edition jar to add some spooky to your fall and Halloween decor. Fill it with 13.5 ounces of your favorite fall seasonal scent.
Choose from our fall scents:
• Apple Cider Donut
• Brown Sugar Cinnamon
• Country Craft Store
• Cranberry Apple Marmalade
• Maple Glazed Apples
• Pumpkin Spice Latte
• Salem Nights
• Warm Mulled Cider
• Burn time: 45-55 hours
• Dimensions: 3.25” x 3.75”
• Ideal for larger rooms to fill the space with delicious aroma
Why choose a soy wax candle?
• ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a clean burning, non-toxic wax which means it’s good for both the environment and your health. It’s vegan, cruelty-free and all natural. Not to mention, the wax will not give off black soot like paraffin wax that can stain your walls.
• LONGER BURN TIME: At a lower melting point, soy candles burn slower and extend the life of your candle.
• UNIQUE QUIRKS: After burning your soy candle, the surface may cool with craters just like the moon.
• AMERICAN-GROWN: Soy wax is harvested from soy beans grown in America.
Tips to get the most out of your candle:
1. On the first burn of your new candle, let the wax melt pool reach the edges of the jar. For 4 oz candles this may be as little as 1 hour and for 11 oz candles as long as 3 hours. This prevents “tunneling” and increases burn time.
2. ALWAYS trim the wick to about ¼” before burning your candle especially when the wick has “mushroomed” after the previous burn.
Candle Safety Information:
• Don’t burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
• Never leave the candle burning unattended
• Trim the wick before burning the candle
• Keep the candle away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Stop burning the candle with ¼” of wax left in the jar